Eye Health – An Interview with Bryce Wylde
Our eye health is far more than going for corrective lenses.
May is Vision Health Month. A few statistics from the CNIB:
- There are more than 5.5 million Canadians with a major eye disease that could cause vision loss.
- The prevalence of vision loss in Canada is expected to increase nearly 30 per cent in the next decade.
As the CDC says ….. 80% of our chronic illness could be prevented. The same applies to our vision ……75% of vision loss can be treated or prevented.
“Eat organic food. Drink pure filtered water. Identify deficiencies. Supplement for prevention. Practice mindfulness. Your health is an investment, not an expense………”
“All of the cells in our body are constantly regenerating, cells die and new ones are formed. Look in the mirror – the person you see now will be totally different in a couple of years. Think of investing in our health as creating the next you, the best you. Self version 2.0 ➨2.5➨3.0″…………Bryce Wylde
Bryce Wylde is an Integrative medicine expert, clinician, television host, educator, author, and philanthropist, and host of Wylde On Health. Associate Medical Director at P3Health | CityTv Health Expert | Medical Advisor DrOZ show | Director My Health Report
We learn from Bryce:
- Eyesight vs. eye health
- Nutrition for eye health
- Exercise & physical activity
- Diseases of the eye…Glaucoma, diabetic neuropathy,
- The eyes are the window to our souls, and our health
- Digital eye strain use the 20/20/20 rule for all of our electronic devices
- The sun
- Dry eyes
- Medications and our eye health – both prescription and OTC – how often do you see a warning about effect on the eyes on the warning labels
- When to see an eye health professional…optometrist, ophthalmologist, naturopath…
Shira Litwack – Founder Best In Health Radio & Cell-Being – Best in Corporate Health
Corporate Health Programs – What an Incredible Way to Make the World A Healthier Happier Place…..so we make them affordable to EVERYONE……Shira@BestInHealthRadio.com
Shira Litwack, Medical fitness professional |Cancer Exercise Specialist|Personal & Corporate Health Coach | Fitness For Disease Recovery| Industry Expert Cancer Exercise| Health and Fitness Professionals’ Educator|Speaker
Director of International Relations Cancer Exercise Training Institute Master Trainer
Radio talk show host/Guest/Producer Health & Fitness Radio
BSc Psychology & Chemistry| Medical Exercise Specialist|Holistic Nutrition| Addiction Recovery|Total of 18 exercise designations
Articles featured in: ezines, ArticlesInk, European Registry of Exercise Professionals, The National Post, Investment Executive Magazine, Directory of Greater Toronto, Canadian Leukemia & Lymphoma Association, Prostate Cancer Canada, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Anytime Fitness, Today’s Black Woman, Today’s Seniors, Fitness Clubs of Canada, Medical Fitness Network, Recovery on Water, Willow (Breast Cancer), Sirius XM Doctor Radio, FORCE (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered), Cancer Exercise Training Institute, Urban Poling for Breast Cancer Recovery,