A Celebration of Our Pelvic Floor Muscles …
Join us with Author Dr. Andrew Siegel, practicing physician and urological surgeon. After the incredible success of his book “Male Pelvic Fitness Optimizing Sexual and Urinary Health” he has now completed “The Kegel Fix”. Learn how important our pelvic floor muscles are to our quality of life and pleasure.
We exercise (hopefully!) but far too often ignore our pelvic floor muscles – which are truly our pleasure muscles in many ways.
The Pelvic Floor Muscles, also known as the Kegel muscles, are a hammock of muscles that form the underside of the pelvis. They are part of the core muscles that are responsible for stabilizing the pelvis and holding the spine erect.
We engage in exercise for every other muscle group in the body. When properly and mindfully trained, the pelvic floor muscles can become toned and capable of supporting the pelvic anatomy and function.
Topics of Discussion with Dr. Siegel:
His experience with patients as a surgical urologist
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse: dropped bladder, vaginal deliveries, chronic constipation, harsh impact, excess abdominal fat…the many potential causes.
- pelvic floor dysfunction
- pelvic floor exercises, the hip rotators and hip exercises
- kegel exercises
- female sexual health, sexual pleasure, vaginal dryness, vaginal contractions, the female orgasm, loss of sex drive
- Stress Urinary Incontinence, urine leakage, bladder control, leakage from sneezing and coughing
- Overactive bladder…reduce urgency to urinate!
- neurological issues with emptying the bladder
- voiding the bladder, urinary retention, bedwetting
- using a vibrator maintaining sexual and pelvic health
- core muscles
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy
- pelvic pain Pelvic Floor Tension Myalgia
- lifestyle tips to protect the functioning of our pelvic region..muscles and organs
- Getting properly diagnosed
Join us and learn from Dr. Andrew Siegel – always fun, entertaining and packed with learning. By respecting the pelvic floor, we can truly maximize enjoyment of life!