Diet And Cancer – A Live 4 Hour Interactive Webinar:
Diet and cancer – prevention and management – a topic of great concern to all of us.
…diet is a major force in creating an inner biology that is hostile to cancer. In this 2 part webinar, we will learn, study the research, on the many ways we can help prevent cancer with diet including:
- The Digestive Tract – The Root of All Illness
- Food Chemistry: Repairing or Damaging our DNA
- “Anti-Cancer” Foods
- Nutritional Epidemiology
You are what you Eat, Digest and Absorb and…..You are what you eat…and what it ate!!!!
WHO: Dietary factors are estimated to account for approximately 30% of cancers in industrialized countries, making diet second only to tobacco as a theoretically preventable cause of cancer
Whereas 90% of cancer is thought to be acquired genetic changes (ie. not hereditary), of that 90%, 50% is thought to be easily modifiable lifestyle habits. Smoking, diet & physical activity control the majority of that 50%.
The right diet can also help:
- Stop smoking
- Attain more success with physical activity and exercise
- Minimize the damage of potentially mutagenic exposures
Diet and Cancer – Outline
Diet and cancer – Diet is thought to be next to Not Smoking the most important factor in cancer prevention.
- understanding studies
- questioning “fact” – At what point do we accept research as “fact”
- The Range of statements from different institutions
- the role of nutrition in integrative medicine
- D.I.E.T. – The best 4 letter word of your life!
- Nutrition and Carcinogenesis
- Studies on Diet and Cancer
- Biomarker Analysis
- Nutritional Therapy in Cancer Treatment Protocol….Indication of Prevention?
- Supplementation as treatment
The Macro, Micro, enzymes….Nutrition Creating Our Inner Biology
- The many components of an “anti cancer” diet
- Isolating and Analyzing the food, or the food with added pollutants….
- Qualifying as “Anti Cancer” food
- Fighting Oxidative Stress
- Assessing individual needs
- Attacking mutagenic agents with nutrition
- Food Combining
- Creating an imbalance – nurturing mutations
- Our food supply
- Chemicals manipulating our DNA….Repairing or damaging
- ingesting toxins, bacteria, viruses
Food, Feeding and Circadian Rhythms
- High Efficiency Metabolism
- The brain chemistry of cravings
- “Recreational” Foods
- Changing dietary habits – the science of success
Diet and Cancer – A Summary
Our Nutritional Action Plan – Inventory
Webinar Cost $50 USD.
*** Enrol in the Living a Life to Prevent Cancer Webinar & Diet and Cancer – Get both webinars for $75.00 USD
Any questions on the webinar – please contact Shira Litwack: Shira@BestInHealthRadio.com