Prevent Cancer – The Healthiest Lifestyle of All
Join us for this 4 hour webinar, learning the many ways to prevent cancer. Cancer is a gene mutation. As healthy a lifestyle we believe we are living – know the hidden saboteurs, according to latest research. The webinar is divided into 2 hours, on 2 evenings.
Next webinar: November 2: 8-10 p.m. eastern November 9: 8-10 p.m. p.m. eastern.
Live, interactive, participate, ask questions, learn with people from around the world
*** This webinar is open to the general public, and as a continuing education credit for the Cancer Exercise Specialist designation from the Cancer Exercise Training Institute. *****
Living a Life to Prevent Cancer is the Healthiest Lifestyle of All
Many of the basic strategies to cancer prevention are key in prevention to many of our chronic illnesses.
The same triggers that cause a gene to mutate, are at the root of many of today’s common illnesses including heart disease, depression, Alzheimer’s, arthritis……many of these triggers come from easily modifiable lifestyle choices. Create an inner biology hostile to cancer, to prevent cancer.
Understanding Studies and Research
“Science is not a body of facts, Science is a method for deciding whether what we choose to believe has a basis in the laws of nature or not. We live in an age when all manner of scientific knowledge—from climate change to vaccinations—faces furious opposition.”
How to make our own decisions. We present the research and statements of many respected studies and cancer institutions. But we learn studying science, even facts accepted as “engraved in stone” are still challenged.
What is Cancer
- Understanding cancer at the cellular level –
- Understanding why our world is cancer friendly
- Feed healthy cells starve cancer cells – creating a inner biology hostile to cancer
- The genetics of cancer: heredity vs. acquired (somatic)
- Genetic testing and counselling ….points to consider making the decision.
- The “heredity” of lifestyle choices
Our world of inflammation and oxidative stress
- Physiological stress
- Oxidative stress
- Endocrine Disruptors
- Viruses and bacteria
- Identifying culprits in our every day life
- Optimizing our immune system against the constant bombardment
Exercise…. The Magic
- Your BFF in life…..Your muscle mass
- Exercise and physical activity
- Sedentary is the new smoking
- Elements of a complete exercise program
- Research and data on exercise and cancer prevention and cancer recovery
- Why are there so many differing opinions on a healthy diet?
- A healthy digestive track…Lessons from ancient medicines and naturopathy proven in science
- The macro and the micro, antioxidants, detoxification
- Feeding Cancer Cells
- Research on anti cancer foods
- Our food supply under sabotage
From Stress to Laughter
- The chemistry of stress
- Research on common everyday stressors and impact on health and cancer
- Physiological Stress
- Common Methods of reducing stress – creating more physiological stress
Working with our Health Care Professionals.
- Being a proactive patient
- The world of Integrative Medicine – Its about time
- Diagnostics vs. Proactive
- Developing our Cancer IQ – passing on Healthy Lifestyle Heredity to our families
Webinar Cost $50. Includes:
- 4 hour webinar
- Course Workbook
- Online coaching followup at 50% savings
- Complimentary Copy of I Am With You
Email to register, or directly via paypal
Register here on Paypal for the general public. For those registering as continuing education credits please register at http://thecancerspecialist.net/events/ part I & II under ceu for professionals